News & Events
New book by Tova Band-Winterstein & Zvi Eisikovits: Intimate Violence Across the Lifespan: Interpersonal, Familial and Cross-Generational Perspectives
12 November, 2013
Research findings on "Between Incidence, Prevalence, and, Reporting Child & Adolescent Abuse"
The findings were presented by the researchers, Prof. Zvi Eisikovits & Prof. Rachel Lev-Wiesel,
at the "Committee on the Rights of the Child" in the Knesset.
(watch the discussions at the committee - 12/11/13)
- Intl. Study-Group on Child Abuse & Neglect
June 22-23, 2014, University of Haifa
- Invited lecture: Dyadic Aggression Types: An Extremely Simple and Powerful Tool for Research, Theory, Prevention,and Treatment of Family Violence. Murray A. Straus, Professor of Sociology and Co-Director, Family Research Laboratory, University of New Hampshire
April 25, 2013
- Kaleidoscope of Child Maltreatment
June 26-28, 2011, University of Haifa - See program: English, Hebrew
- Controversial Issues in Understanding and Intervening in Partner Violence (English with Hebrew translation)
October 27, 2010, University of Haifa - See Banner , See Program & Watch the Conference
- Violence: Between Headlines and Reality (Hebrew)
National Conference in collaboration with "Aminut"
October 14, 2009, University of Haifa, Israel - Program (pdf)
- The State Commission of Inquiry Investigating the Treatment of Holocaust Survivors by the State of Israel (in Hebrew)
Symposium in Collaboration with the Strochlitz Institute of Holocaust Studies
June 23, 2008, University of Haifa, Israel. Video, Program (pdf)
Read the final report of the state commission published on June 22, 2008(Hebrew)
- Non-Governmental Organizations & the Third Sector: Knowledge, Power & Partnerships (Hebrew/English/Arabic).
A Conference in Collaboration with Various Centers and Organizations
March 13, 2008, University of Haifa, Israel. Program part 1, part 2 (pdf)
- Violence in Israel (In Hebrew)
A Closed Conference in Collaboration with Israel's Senior Police Officers.
January 21, 2008, University of Haifa, Israel. Program (pdf)
- Social and Cultural Adaptation of Diaspora Immigrants.
International Symposium of the Jena-Haifa Research Group.
November 23-25, 2006, Freidrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany (Flayer)
- Computer Networks & Social Networks
August 25-27, 2003, University of Haifa, Israel.