- Social Media and Health Changes
- From Adolescence to Young Adulthood A Follow-Up Study of the Acculturation and Delinquency of Immigrant Youth (from the former Soviet Union).
- Mapping the knowledge, beliefs, dilemmas & intervention methods of social workers in the field of intimate partner violence in Israel.
- Antecedents and consequences of cyber victimization among personal internet users
- The meaning of second couplehood in old age from an intergenerational and multi-cultural perspective.
- Between incidence, prevalence and reporting child abuse.
- Technology enforced interaction to support conflict negotiation.
- Social Aspects of Information and Communication Technology in Israel.
- The Effects of Sentencing Reform in Israel: Disparity, Discrimination and Prosecutorial Power.
- Facing Poverty: The Experience of the "Working-Poor" in Israel.
- Conflict Attitudes and Behavior of Juvenile Emigrants from the Former Soviet-Union (FSU) in Germany and Israel.
- Micro and Macro Analysis of Violence in Israel.
- Coping with Interpersonal Violence among Youth within the Education System.
- Governance & the Internet: Mailing Lists, Social Capital and Citizen Participation.
- Conflict Escalation in Intimate Relationships.
- Effectiveness & Cost Effectiveness Evaluation of Batterers Programs - A comparation of Three National Settings.
- The Impact of Cultural Adaptation on Juvenile Immigrants from the FSU in Israel & Germany.
- The Effect of Nationality & Gender on Judicial Decision-Making in the Israeli Court.
- The Nature of Computer-Mediated Social Networks among Israeli Youth.
- Spatial and Social Segregation of Immigrants from the Former Soviet Union in Israel.
- The Prevalence and Correlates of Domestic Violence in the Israeli Popolation.
- Political Socialization of Youth in Three Cultures: Germany, the Palestinian Authority and Israel.
- National Youth Survey - Trends & Changes in Adolescents Attitudes.